Barcelona (ES), 07/14/21 – Certifydoc TM continues to create alliances with the best partners in the market, with the aim of offering its clients the best technological capabilities.
In our effort to develop and integrate specific solutions to improve the security of our clients, Certifydoc signs a new agreement with TECNOideas 2.0, the cybersecurity, forensic analysis, copyright protection and online reputation services company, with its ProMonitor brand .
The certification capacity through qualified time stamping in accordance with the law provided by Certifydoc extends and completes TECNOideas 2.0’s offer of value-added services, both in cybersecurity and in copyright. Being able to present highly effective digital evidence is essential not only in disputes, but mostly in prevention and as a deterrent measure during out-of-court negotiations.
“The ease of use and the probative value that Certifydoc offers TECNOideas 2.0 and its clients has made this new collaboration between our companies possible. The date certain and integrity granted to its electronic evidence, together with strong encryption and modern digital evidence acquisition protocols, positions us at the forefront of legaltech applied to cybersecurity”, declares Mario Scalabrino CEO of Certifydoc.
* About Certifydoc: Certifydoc is a web app that provides certified legal value to audios, photos, videos and electronic documents. Qualified time stamping: date certainc and integrity for digital evidence.
Latest posts by Mario Scalabrino (see all)
- Legal framework and security of digital assets - 25/04/23
- PETEC Tuesdays on notarization with legal relevance and blockchain - 26/03/23
- Workshop Blockchain Legalization Engine for Beta Testers - 06/03/23
- An interview with Mario Scalabrino Certifydoc - 21/12/22
- Learn to defend your consumer rights - 21/12/22