The Italian Consolidated Safety Act (Legislative Decree 81/2008) provides for the obligation to give date certain to the risk assessment document and to all subsequent additions or revisions. Certifydoc allows us to give date certain, without subscription or complex activations, in real time, even to large files of hundreds of megabytes without having to “split” these large files.
In addition, a construction company of the size of SALC S.p.A., can open or close a significant number of construction sites during the year. As prescribed by the same Legislative Decree 81/2008, the Employer is entitled to delegate safety duties to the Site Manager and Safety Manager who in turn appoints the foreman, the supervisors, the emergency workers and the first aid . Certifydoc allows us to affix date certain to all these documents simply and quickly. Certifydoc returns a convenient PDF certificate that is attached to the aforementioned documents that can be exhibited in case of inspections by regulatory organizations.
Thanks to the ability to upload large files, we use Certifydoc to certify photographic reports, video or topographic surveys in order to demonstrate the status of the places before or after the execution of the works or their progress at a date certain.
Latest posts by Mario Scalabrino (see all)
- Press release – Final judgment for a rental deposit claim with certified evidence from Certifydoc - 26/02/21
- Baffling facts about femicide statistics - 20/05/20
- Gender violence: an epidemic without a cure? - 04/05/20
- Press release – Final judgment for threats including evidence certified with Certifydoc - 02/04/20
- Press release – Final judgment for minor injuries including evidence certified with Certifydoc - 24/02/20