“As a developer we know that many new works or demolitions entail a risk of conflict with the adjoining buildings or the town hall; For this reason, we make sure to certify, with precision and legal value, the state of the works before and after the construction company acts.
The on-site certification service of the state of the places that Certifydoc offers, allows us to save notary costs and at the same time allows us a greater detail in the digital evidence acquired.
Since we use Certifydoc’s certified video-photographic inventory, our developer saves costs and has a better chance of defending itself and preventing conflicts!”
Latest posts by Mario Scalabrino (see all)
- Tech Barcelona. Interview with Mario Scalabrino Certifydoc - 10/11/23
- 2/7. It is also a distributed ledger - 08/09/23
- 1/7. It is an infrastructure - 11/06/23
- Legal framework and security of digital assets - 25/04/23
- PETEC Tuesdays on notarization with legal relevance and blockchain - 26/03/23