“As a developer we know that many new works or demolitions entail a risk of conflict with the adjoining buildings or the town hall; For this reason, we make sure to certify, with precision and legal value, the state of the works before and after the construction company acts.
The on-site certification service of the state of the places that Certifydoc offers, allows us to save notary costs and at the same time allows us a greater detail in the digital evidence acquired.
Since we use Certifydoc’s certified video-photographic inventory, our developer saves costs and has a better chance of defending itself and preventing conflicts!”
Latest posts by Mario Scalabrino (see all)
- An interview with Mario Scalabrino Certifydoc - 21/12/22
- Learn to defend your consumer rights - 21/12/22
- From Distrust to Blockchain - 18/02/22
- Press release – EU Business School Lecture - 25/01/22
- Press release – New technological partnership with TECNOideas 2.0 cybersecurity - 15/07/21