Certifydoc acts as an intermediary, certifications are provided by the qualified trust service providers of the EU.
Verify the complete list of the EU Trust Service status List (TSL).
Qualified time stamping is an online process that allows determining the date certain of a document, that is, the date and time as evidence that can be presented in a judicial proceeding.
This process also offers integrity, that is, the filing and resealing of said electronically signed documents.
Certifydoc provides date certain and integrity thanks to the qualified time stamps of the qualified trusted certifiers in accordance with the EU eIDAS regulation.
The time stamp provides times and date certain with certified legal value and opposable to third parties.
It is the easiest, most complete and cheapest way to give a certain date to an electronic document. The date certain is dealt with in the civil code of most of the civil law codes world wide and its absence can have very significant consequences, many countries provide a wide jurisprudence in cases of lack of a date certain and integrity.
Article 41.2 of the eIDAS regulation (Regulation (EU) n ° 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of July 23, 2014) finally establishes the legal effect of these types of qualified time stamps “2. A qualified electronic time stamp shall enjoy the presumption of the accuracy of the date and the time it indicates and the integrity of the data to which the date and time are bound”.
Important: It is not necessary to digitally sign the document to place a time stamp with Certifydoc, they are two independent and different things.
Placing a time stamp on a document already digitally signed provides the signed document with a much longer life (up to 2028 or 10 years) than that of the signature itself, which lasts a maximum of 3 years from the issue of the certificate.
Electronic signatures expire, unlike traditional paper ink signatures, to prolong their validity time it is recommended to use qualified time stamps. If the qualified time stamp was affixed when the signature was valid, then the electronic document is valid for the entire validity of the time stamp, regardless of whether the electronic signature (therefore the certificate that issued the signature) of the document at a given moment has expired / revoked / suspended.
– Consumer defense
– Protection of the deposit in property rentals
– Video evidences to appeal possible tax authorities challenges in buying properties at lower price to renovate them
– Certifications of WhatsApp conversations and social networks to fight against threats, sexual harassment and gender violence.
– Certify the chain of custody in computer forensic requisition and criminal proceedings
– Deliveries and progress status of works in the constructions / renovations
– Issuance and delivery of electronic invoices.
– Protection of intellectual property.
– Electronic commerce
– Electronic registration / financial books / bets / orders
– Give long-term legal compiance to documents signed with the electronic signature
– Signing of contracts, leasing, credits, financing, insurance
– Secure logging, traceability.
– Secure transactions in electronic commerce.
– Electronic vote.
– Electronic visa.
– Transparency in Government
– Publication of official bulletins
– Presentation to public contests
– Long-term custody of documents
Legal relevance in:
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.